CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Jack Johnson: The 3 R's

I love the idea of learning through music.  When Liza was born, my chunky granola sister introduced me to the 3 Rs song by Jack Johnson.  It doesn't disappoint.  In fact, I love his tone and message in this song; it's fun, catchy, and mellow enough for mommies to listen to over and over again.  And, ready for the bonus?  We can raise happy, smart, environmentally conscious little citizens all at the same time.  Nice, right?  


Check out this short video: Jack Johnson Video

6 comments:

Allison said...

Cute song....also love the Curious George song, Upside Down! Max loves that movie.

mirmorris said...

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! I found a cute sign at Target that has that written on it and so I hung it over our front door as a reminder =)

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Very cute! I love babies and music!! Fun, Fun!

Terra said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jack Johnson!

LissaMarie said...

jack johnson is the best! =]

Anonymous said...

playing it for my lil 2nd graders this week! Earth Day is Tuesday!!!